Monday 22 October 2012

I didn't do nothing ... Laura Atema



So it's a Friday night and I'm at home chilling not up to much. One of my friends calls me, they want to go out. I say no. I'm tired I want to sleep, plus I need to study, I have a big test on Tuesday. Another calls and suggest the same thing I decline again. One more calls and I finally give in and decide to go hang out with one. It’s just movies and popcorn don't get too excited.

We get together at whoevers house, and we settle for a night of movies and chatting. The movie we are watching is an animation, it's rated PG, I think my little brother would love this movie I should make a note to borrow it on his behalf.
During the movie we get thirsty so our generous host offers to make us hot chocolate (yum), wonder if she has any marshmallows. After the movie we decided to play some board games, I totally rule at 30 Seconds but we ended up playing Monopoly which I suck at :(

Cartoon Network and Boomerang had a marathon of my favourite old cartoons so our host made snack (yes we ate some fruit) and we settled in for a night of cartoon fun. We all fell asleep in the living room watching cartoons. It was fun.

And that is why I am coming in at six a.m mom, I fell asleep watching cartoons. I swear



No comments:

Post a Comment