Monday 18 February 2013

That 4 Letter Word … Ofentse Melato




 "Not much of a thug. First to admit, I'm a sucker for love". Substantial said this and it resonates so well with me. A beautiful experience of life love is. It takes you on a high and leaves you yearning for more and more. And when it’s good it is REALLY GOOD, too good to let go like sex after a break up. 

If you've been hurt its cause you have loved and that can't be taken away from you. It’s your journey and your experience. Some are unlucky though when it comes to love while some are reckless with it. It is their right to handle it how they like, it is their love. Me? I'll love the shit outta you till you don't want be loved by another.

But with this being valentines month, the commercial "celebration" of love takes away from the purity of love. For me, that's why I never celebrated Valentine’s Day because I love when I want to love not when I'm expected to or told to. If you celebrate it, good for you but for me it just became pointless.

We always question it though when it goes wrong and end up calling it just a 4 letter word. That's when you hear us saying "if that word was never heard we would be on better terms". But in all honesty, like Substizzle said "it’s like we love to live and live to love. Oh how tough it is to just give it up. When it gets rough you ask yourself is this love?". When I love, I love with all of me. I love love… plus it always makes sex a way better cause love will have someone do stupid shit on purpose. None of that "you want me to do what? You nasty ass sumamabish you"... 

You get the best of her cause y'all are in love. Shit, you might even upgrade sex to "making love". You’ve got to love love. I sure as hell do!!!!!


https://twitter.com/OwaMelato_O
@OwaMelato_O

No comments:

Post a Comment