Thursday 5 July 2012

Her Kisses.. Savon


She kissed as if she alone could forge the signature of the sun, I
close my eyes although I never knew the difference.
I stood before a brighter light, at lesser distance
And then, ... a feeling



almost as if nothing were ever bound to repeat itself ever again as if
history had been as masterfully created as the great pyramids and to
reconstruct or relive at any moment would have to stem from
understanding of how the pyramids were built from the top down. If one
could understand such majesty one would also understand the pyramids
were first made of flesh,
and that kisses are portals,
our sacred breath shifting through hidden carrels and passage ways.
I will find my way to eternity within you.

(from the American sitcom Girlfriends)

No comments:

Post a Comment